Dad is working. On skateboards, our broken washing machine, the neighbors lawnmower....oh, and teaching people to drive big trucks. I made him a business card the other day; looks pretty snazzy! Here are some pictures of his truck:
Mom is reading Macbeth for her English class, and of course, hates it. Who likes Macbeth anyway? (sorry Shakespeare, I like some of your other plays....).
Amber is just getting over having strep. And she is working lots of hours.
She and I are going to do lots of fun summery stuff. Yay! She got some new highlights in her hair, too. Fun stuff!
Josh graduated from high school!!! He is doing an advanced placement thing in college this summer. He will be gone during the weekdays and we will only see him on weekends.
Congrats, Good Luck and We'll miss you!
Senior pictures (I didn't take these; coryadams did)
(my mom took this one) I'm doing great! I'm determined to do some good stuff this summer; I've made tons of lists and I want to be productive. I'll let you know how that goes. :)
I want to read TONS of books, hang with friends A LOT, work diligently on the Book of Mormon Challenge for Seminary and Personal Progress, enjoy family reunion and my Dad's work party like never before, and do some good, quality work on my room. And I'm loving my photography blog! Check it out! http://www.amandasphotographs.blogspot.com/
Dancey-Pants is a teenage boy. I'm sure that he'll be doing summery-teenage-boy stuff this summer; such as mowing lawns, camping and sleeping. (and dancing)
Fairy Girl is really starting to get into reading. She used to hate it, now she loves it! Our whole family is going to have fun with the Summer Library Reading Program.
Wall-e likes to make crafts. Anything that he can make with markers, paper, scissors and a stapler, he does.
Mo is going to miss school a lot! He carries his backpack around almost constantly.
Also, when he was on his way to Primary, he conked his head on the door of the library and got a huge goose-egg.
RJ is going to miss school. He has two weeks off before his summer school starts; then that is only three days a week. Hopefully we won't all go crazy during that time!
His new favorite movie is "monsters" (Monsters, Inc.).
Princess Buttercup is as cute as ever. Her vocabulary is expanding and she loves to babble.
There you go!







No comments:
Post a Comment