Thursday, October 1, 2009

October!


Fall!
I love the leaves changing. And the rain. And the snow.

I'm so excited for General Conference!


Picture of the leaf: me
MormanAd from http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=024644f8f206c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=0780cbb4e73a9110VgnVCM100000176f620a____#Obedience


6 comments:

  1. Did you say you love snow? And rain? Maybe I'm at the wrong blog? Maybe you're an evil robot version of my sister a la Bill and Ted the one that we're erasing from memory? I'm worried. Pretty leaf though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing the rain and using my umbrella and watching the snow. ewwww. You reminded me of the Bill and Ted we don't like. bleh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool leaf picture, Amanda. And I am super excited for conference, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree...that Bill and Ted movie was TERRIBLE! I do like October though; so many wonderful things happen during that month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We (my sister, Amber and I) liked the first one, but the second one was horrible and we just try not to think about it. October is fun! I'm loving it so far :D

    ReplyDelete