It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!
I really do love socks :D
I finished my book last night! It is called "Fairest", by Gail Carson Levine, and it is really good! It is kinda of retelling of snow white. Here is a quote from it: "If you love a thing, one more is always welcome"
Oh! A few weeks ago, I entered a photo in the Reflections program at school. On Thursday, they called me down to the office and told me that MY photo was going on to the District! And they gave me $25! They are going to display it in January. Then, yesterday, they announced all of the entrees and winners over the intercom :D
It's November now. Wall-e's birthday is today. :D
There is 14 days until Amber's birthday!!
Princess Buttercup is going to preschool now! I'm pretty sure she loves it :D
I have a new found love for yogurt! Which is odd, because when I could eat/drink things with milk without having tummy cramps, I hated yogurt. But now, since my tummy is sensitive to sugar and milk, I love it! But only two flavors-vanilla and lemon. And they don't hurt my tummy too bad! :D
Well, that's enough for now. :D





Hooray for yogurt, books, etc. I'm pretty sure le bebe does love preschool, she sure is getting a lot of attitude since she started going there though.
ReplyDeleteYep. "Be quiet! I'm trying to eat soup!!" hehehehehhehe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the photo! That's awesome. Good luck at district!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDelete