(I made this post last year
http://aloveddaughterofaking.blogspot.com/2009/02/invisible.html#comments
but it doesn't show up on some computers so I'm trying it again)
A few nights ago, the kids and I were having dinner. Wall-e and Mo were throwing napkins in the air. Mo said: "the napkins are flying, or like wind" "But wind is invisible!" said Wall-e.
Is it though? You can't see wind itself, but you can see what it affects; the trees bending, hair flicking your face, leaves blown in twisty formations. Maybe acts work this way too. Acts of kindness or love may seem invisible, but they affect us.
Quotes from the movie "Angels in the Outfield":
Al (the Boss Angel): "Even though you can't see us, we're always watching."
Maggie: "The footprints of an angel are love."
Maybe there are so many things that seem invisible to us, but affect us in very important ways.
Last thought:
"Scatter kindness,
Gather love!"
Even More Jokes for Kids
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment