Show and Tell: My 33 pairs of socks

Minnie Mouse socks with flower on heel
Blue Frog socks
Purple stripey socks

Apple socks
Pineapple socks
Pineapple socks and palm trees

White butterfly socks
Green butterfly socks
Black and white stripey socks

Music notes socks
Pink flower socks (they are getting holes! :(
Scattered flower socks (they are getting holes too! :(

Green, brown and blue shapes socks
Smiley face socks
Purple socks with pink and yellow flowers

Long, black socks

White ankle socks
Yay for fun socks. I used to buy fun ones for myself but then I realized that I don't like to wear socks, so they were wasted on me except like once a year.
ReplyDeleteI love wearing fun socks! In fact, sometimes I wear two pairs of socks if one pair is too short and it is cold, just so I can have fun ones on top:)
ReplyDeleteI love you. Not only because you love fun socks but also because you took pictures of them all. Next time I find a smokin' deal on amazing socks I know who I can share with!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteI now have only 32 socks, because the pink flower socks' holes got too big
:(
and no question about it!
ReplyDelete