Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"It is a good birthday after all"

(I was looking at my past posts and I realized that I haven't actually written a post longer than about two sentences since November 14th. So here are some words for ya.)

Yesterday was my birthday! It was really fun. This is what I wore: my "full of Snoopy" shirt, new Snoopy and Woodstock peace jacket, jeans and striped socks :)



I got a card, a homemade notebook and some "sweet pea" lotion from Channie.

I got an Eeyore stuffed toy (that the tail comes off!), a Belle ornament and a card from Erica (my cousin).

I got balloons from my mom during Seminary.




Princess Buttercup liked them a lot :)



I had to take a test in psychology, but I got a B (which is my usual grade on psyc tests) so that wasn't too bad.

Ruby gave me a "Best of EFY" cd! Yay :D

I finished my assignment in photo and thought I did a good job :) (it looks a little off balance because I took my last name off)




I had a yummy rice bowl for lunch.

Lunch was....awesome :) I love my friends!

Math wasn't too fun (the learning part, he he). But it was fun to talk with Ruby and I like all of the people in my class; it is fun to be around them :)

My mom and I had a nice, mostly uninterrupted talk :)

I got some cute pajama pants from my next door neighbors.

I had some icecream and a train cake with my family.
(my mom got a train pan and a kitchen aid for Christmas so she decided to try it out; it just happened to be on my birthday)



I went to Bajio with Amber, Routine Rena and Drell. YUM!! Routine Rena gave me this book. I'm excited to read it! :)



I got a figurine from my aunt (it was her birthday too). It is a young girl with brown hair in a white dress. It has an inscription on the pedestal that says: "Patience is a Virtue". We are having my family party on Sunday :)

It was a good birthday after all! :D

2 comments: