Sunday, February 15, 2009

For the Beauty of the Earth



I'm so thankful for the Earth, the sky, the plants, the animals. How grateful I am that Heavenly Father made it for me.


I love the sky. I love the sunrises, the sunsets, the plain blue color during clear days. I love seeing it rain and snow.






I love the plants. The flowers, the leaves, the fruits and vegetables.




I love the animals. Even though I'm allergic to some of them, they a
re so amazing. I love the majesty of the lion; the meekness of the lamb; and how one day they will live together in harmony.



I think that I need to stop more often to look around me and see what Heavenly Father has done for me. I'm sure that there are so many things each day that I miss. I'm so grateful for all that He has given me, and continues to give me.

There are so many reasons for rejoicing and happiness, so many reasons to enjoy the positive things in life.


We just have to find them.






The picture of the lamb and the lion: "Without Any Ire" is from http://www.familyartusa.com/site/253614/product/NG-01

The picture of the Earth came from rst.gsfc.nasa.gov/Sect16/Sect16_1.html


All of the other pictures were done by me

4 comments: