Saturday, February 7, 2009

Medieval Hairdo



About a month ago, my English class was doing a medieval unit. We all acted chivalrously and earned the points that we deserved that day(Mrs. Peirce decided; she was the Queen :)
On the last Chivalry day, the girls had a fancy hair contest. My awesome sister, Amber stayed up for 2 hours to create my hair do.





It was amazing! I won the contest at school; got extra points.
This what happened after my mom helped me take it all out.

Just thought it was cool. Thanks Amber!!

4 comments:

  1. Anytime, I like making up crazy hairdos. I'm glad you won the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in the same class as Allen-the-younger who ate more cookies than any person should consume in one lifetime over the "chivalry week"?

    Oh, and by the way -Awesome hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gerb! I'm in a different class than Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the same class as Ethan and Matthew.

    ReplyDelete