Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photographer Project


I'm sure that I will be posting on this blog often, lots of times when I should be doing my homework. Like now.
The homework I am (supposed) to be working on now is finding a photographer that I admire and do a report on him/her. I chose a man named Rick Satterfield. He photographs LDS Temples. Here is one of his photos.

Next, I need to take some photos like him, or using his style (by the way, I'm using a SLR 35 mm camera with black and white film). I'm excited to see how they turn out!

5 comments:

  1. Were you planning on telling me that you had a blog? Wacko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Thanks to putting my blog on there. You're a nice sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made it. Like, an hour ago. What do you think? It is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't going to tell you until I finished. I'm kind of OCD about that.

    ReplyDelete