Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
Why do we have things? Is it because they mean something to us? Maybe, deep down inside, the objects that we consider gadgets, gizmos, whozits, whatzits, thingamabobs, really represent something.....
What do you collect?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
Why do we have things? Is it because they mean something to us? Maybe, deep down inside, the objects that we consider gadgets, gizmos, whozits, whatzits, thingamabobs, really represent something.....
What do you collect?






I collect everything, but mostly things to make other things like stamps and what not. Well, you know what I collect because you have the dubious honor of trying to help me organize it.
ReplyDelete